Trial Individual Membership
This is a 6-month membership - Membership expires Mar 31st
This membership is for individuals only
Door to Opportunities As a member of OASA, you will be entitled to access, often at a discount, to the following ways that should expand your opportunities for self-discovery:
1. Connect: connect with bright students, experienced engineers, leading academics, fellow entrepreneurs, business angels, venture capitalists, and stakeholders worldwide who have a particular interest in the Space economy and the environment. Connect with visionaries and practitioners.
2. Contribute: work with others to give back and expand opportunities in the Space economy for others, by participating and working with young scientific minds and businesses looking for transformation and additional markets narrow political boundaries.
3. Command: access opportunities to fine-tune and hone your leadership and project management skills by participating as project leaders or mentors, by learning new tools, by acquiring the basic language of digitalisation and the new Space economy; and at the end of the day, by demonstrating your abilities to deliver on your promise with others.
4. Create: join forces with others to create and connect concepts and ideas, people and the application of technologies, with new and evolving markets. Build it, break it apart, and learn from mistakes. Learn to solve wicked problems that are complex and fluffy.
5. Credit: earn entrepreneurial and project credits that can be acceptable by future employers, university admission offices, and potentially other professional organisations. Look forward to reverse mentorship.
Membership Refund Policy
Orion Astropreneur Space Academy (Hong Kong) Ltd (OASA) reserves the right to refuse/cancel/deny membership into the Academy. If OASA refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund, less $100 service fee.
- Chartered Membership can be cancelled by the member any time, but no refund is possible once the member has been approved as a chartered.
- Other members may cancel their membership any time and will receive a prorated refund less $100 service fee.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing by e-mail, by the member or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the full name of the member and/or member ID number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. All benefits and incentives received by the members will be automatically removed or cancelled.
The above policies apply to all OASA memberships unless otherwise noted in the corresponding programme materials. Please read all the information thoroughly.